Back in September, we had a visit from Ceri, Grandma, and Gia. It was so fun. Say always loves having more friends around and those three are three of her absolute favorites!! These capture a few of the adventures we had watching movies, playing in the rain, and hanging out in the backyard. Love these two girls!!
we introduced Miss G to Sandy. Love that 1 cent pony!!
Say was pretty bummed that she could only get one treat (seen on the right) so she told me she was going to sit and think about it. (that is usually what I say for a time out. works for me....)
Typical Saylie in her awesomeness.
She has been trained. This special little pose wasn't even coached. Aunt C is rubbing off on her!
I just loved this because it was so candid. She laid like this so much while in my belly. I have ultrasound pics of her in this same position.
LOVE THIS GIRL!!
Always having a good time!
She really loved these. Not sure why, clearly her vision was impaired. hahaha
G G playing on the swing set.
Look at these sweet faces!
Say's expression is so funny. probably rolling her eyes at me. Can't wait for her attitude to develop....SYKE!
Some quality bonding over Lion King. Oh I love these two together!!
These are the two most unfortunate smiles, but I laughed so hard because it looks like they are both trying so hard to get it right. hahaha
Again, uncoached, just pure LOVE!
Just holdin hands and exploring











3 comments:
The last picture with umbrellas is SO CUTE! I die.
Honestly... ADORABLE. You Allsops make cute babies!
I love your sister's photography! and I need her to come take cake smash pictures when Liam turns one. Because Saylies are still some of my favorites I've seen. And Saylie has so much personality, she looks like a blast. That picture of her sitting on the bench thinking about only getting one treat is awesome. what a personality. Seriously adorable. miss you girl!
Post a Comment