We finally were in town for a snow dump! We have missed all of them so far. It was the most beautiful storm too. Soft, big, sparkly flakes that just fell for hours. We were so excited to get Say out in it to play. She LOVED it! below is the evidence...
How cute is this little girl? Oh she kills me!
She totally knew how to do this without us showing her. It was so cute. Her little angel was much cuter than mine. Mine generally had another imprint next to it where I had to roll to the side, so get to my knees, to be able to stand. I barely fit into Chris' pants. Maternity snow clothes are not in my wardrobe! And let me just tell you....seven months pregnant sledding is a show. I could barely get my feet up on the sled and then there was no room for Say to sit on my lap. I was a spectator for the sledding adventures.
Seriously, how cute? I love her! and sorry this is sideways....
this seemed to be her favorite activity. She had a blast and when it was time to go in she declared, "I am NOT going inside. NEVER EVER!" hahha well eventually we negotiated that after one more sled run and some hot chocolate she would relent. It was such a perfect morning with my favorite people!
No comments:
Post a Comment