Thursday, March 5, 2009


After seeing all the VW babies (and real babies...Kaylie, Angela) Chris and I decided to try it out....virtually that is. This is what we came up with, and to be honest, I'm happy with it. For some of the other crazy looking things I saw coming out of that software, I feel like our kid would not get beat up at the Routan Elementary School. So here you go, perhaps a little glimpse of what's to come...
Time out...Kristi are our kids separated at birth? Do you just want to have twins and give me one? How in the world....Now I have lost all trust in the virtual baby creation process....but if my kid had to look like someone that is not me, Kris you would be it!!! Lucky lil unborn stinker! Love you KMCF!

1 comment:

KMF & DSF said...

Shoot! Are babies are identical!!! did you put dans picture on there?? VW baby maker affair! I'm shocked, love you!!!!