Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Who Does That?!


So, admittedly, I am a Bachelor fan this season. I know that may not be expected and may in fact be embarrassing, but I am. I watched last season with my family and felt so bad for poor Jason, who was led on and dumped for lame Jesse. I watched religiously this season and LOVED Melissa from the start. I was pretty confident that things would work out the way I wanted them to because I heard spoilers and stuff. Chris and I watched the final episode last night and I was soo happy. They were adorable together!!! We enjoyed our cheerful spirits for all of 5 minutes. WHAT THE HECK WAS HE THINKING? I HATE ABC! HOLY CRAP! If I see him shed another fake tear I will throw up! He is in no position to be hurting right now. This is a result of a string of rediculous choices. He brought this all on himself willingly, stop crying! I agreed with everything Melissa said. He tainted all of these happy moments for her. The next time she is engaged will be the second, not the only. I could not believe he didn't have the decency to tell her off camera in privacy. I wonder how much they paid him to sell out. It was seriously like something out of Jerry Springer. (yes I really am as worked up as I seem! Chris may have feared for his life last night.... He kept saying I was more upset than she was! hahah) I get the whole confusion and conflict and need to have good ratings, but to blind side someone like that is so wrong! I feel so bad for her! There is nothing that can erase the humiliation she felt. So wrong!

So now onto stupid Molly. She is gorgeous, I get that. She even had some glimmering moments where she seemed sincere, but the family and the hats? COME ON! She was so awkward with his son, and I really think that once the drama and the excitement and the paid for diamonds and dates go away, she will be bored. I can't believe he was able to kiss someone and ask someone out moments after breaking someone's heart on live TV. I don't know how Molly could find that remotely attractive. If he is so fickle now, what about when he changes his mind about you? Girls are so crazy sometimes!


It's funny, all morning, as I have been talking about it with co-workers and stuff, a million great break up songs are popping into my head and I just want to make a CD for Melissa called Don't Jump! hahahahah jk. But I know some of you guys know the ones I am talking about. We listened to them in my van for like 4 years from Jr High until we graduated!


Tamar - If You Don't Wanna Love Me

Vonda Shepherd - Break My Heart Slow

Plumb - Damaged

Plumb - Lie Low

Taylor Swift - White Horse


There are soo many!


Anyway- no worries, I swear I am ok, I just had to get that off my chest. Sorry if I offended anyone by bashing their favorites, but honestly! WHAT?!


I am grateful ALL THE TIME that I have Chris, but it is times like that when I am so glad to be out of the dating world and to be so lucky to be Mrs. Christopher Chappell!

3 comments:

DoubravaFam said...

Hey! I was blog hopping and saw your blog..I swear, I'm not stalking you. I know we semi-talked about this on FB today but I just wanted to agree with you on how stupid he was and how mad I am that I wasted all that time watching the stupid Bachelor for it to end like THAT!! I totally loved Melissa from the beginning too and feel so bad for her. And I don't think Molly is pretty, nor do I think she has a good personality, and, REALLY--you're going to start making out with him right after he dumps Melissa?? Doesn't say too much for her...I am still bitter!

KMF & DSF said...

AMEN!! I am still too pissed to talk about it, give me a couple days and maybe my anger will settle!

Britt said...

OH MY!!! I had to comment about the break up songs-- I remember listening to Tamar at your house over and over and over and then over and over some more! (sigh)---what great memories! I need to call you back so we can talk about the little snafoo with our lunch date last week :) love you!