Monday, April 29, 2013

Recent Projects

(Rather than editing this, just know that it was written a LONG time ago and it took me this long to compile the pictures...so old news, but here it is anyway)

Like I mentioned earlier, I am in frantic project completion stage!

Some things are super important and others I have convinced myself to be...either way, I am crossing things off like a champ and it is seriously like a high.  I may be addicted to my lists!

This week I finished (pending pictures of baby girl) our family blocks.  I totally am loving them.  The empty blocks are obviously for little miss #2 and one for a family pic. so those will stay empty for a little bit....

This little project was so fun! Every once in a blue moon I have all the scraps and pieces I need to finish something.  This was one of those times. It was the BEST feeling. I saw this on Pinterest and thought that we don't really celebrate or decorate for St. Pats too much, and this was a fun way to boost our faux irish spirit in our home.  I love how this turned out! I especially love that it is so flexible. we can change the pictures each year! I love things like that.  So practical and fun!

Next, I did this little thing for Easter.  Easter threw me this year because it was so early. I don't like that!!! It didn't give me enough time. I had a long list of things to make and do and everyday I would just shorten it after looking at the size of my ankles and the other more important things I had to get done.  I did make this one sign and I am pretty happy with it.  I admit I have totally lost my drive. No energy or nesting here, just pure laziness!!


oh, and Chris demanded that we include a shot of this.  He took this picture himself.  We made pizza from scratch.  The dough was so easy and really really good.  We froze some for when le bebe comes. Cannot wait to bust that out! Chris may have gone to town with the cheese, but let me tell you-WORTH IT. It was seriously so good.  I just may prefer this over delivery.  We can't wait to try more flavors.  I think next up is Hawaiian or BBQ Chicken! YUM!