Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Say's Real Birthday

I realized that I jumped the gun on Saylie turning 3! The party was kinda the climax of the celebration so it trumped the real date a little bit.  None the less, we did celebrate it and had a great time! She is such a fun girl and we could not feel luckier that she is in our family.

We started off the morning with Chappell tradition and had breakfast and presents first thing! PLEASE IGNORE US SINGING OFF KEY. It was like 6:30 and I had been awake all of ten minutes!

I saw these and they just looked tasty and like something Saylie would LOVE so we did Cake Batter Pancakes.  Good idea!!! The bad part is now that is all she has been asking for...cake for breakfast. hahah.
 

Then she tore into her presents! (There is one exception and that is a mermaid Barbie set and shoes from Grandma Chappell.  The shoes are being shipped and I cheated and let her pick the toy part. so she has been playing with that for a few days already.  Rest assured Grandma, she hugged the box the whole way through the store and bathed and ate and slept with her barbie mermaid!! She LOVES that thing!!  She also loved this wig from Aunt G.  She has not taken it off all day! She even begged to wear it to the doctors, which luckily didn't end up happening, but she DID NEED to wear it to the bathroom. 

Later that day Say and I made a cake, which again, she loved.  She kinda is obsessed with sweets...I may have been overusing them as bribes in all our errand running, doctor attending. oops! 

That night when dad got home we had dinner, sang,  blew out candles and had cake! It was such a fun day to celebrate such a fun girl!! We love you Suzie Bean!!!!  She told us while we were eating cake that "MY WISH CAME TRUE! I GOT TO EAT A PIECE OF CAKE!"  I love her so much! That was seriously her birthday wish! If only it stayed that way, right?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her wig! What a cutie!!

Cerina J. said...

Oh my gosh!!! That seriously just dethroned Labyrinth as my favorite movie of all time! She is so awesome!

Selvidge Girls said...

Saylie is so cute!! I wished we lived closer so our girls could play!!!