
So with that awesome bed for Saylie in place, we could officially steal back the crib. most of the things in the nursery are the same things we used for Saylie, but it ended up looking totally different! I love how that happens!!
So changes we have made are-
the striped walls (which you already saw) and the same dresser, cabinet as we used before. I put the pink cover on, which last time I hardly ever used because Say's room was mostly yellow, orange and green...not very girly huh? hahah

The pink crib sheets instead of yellow and white.

I added a fun little ruffle pillow for some more pops of color.

The bookshelf is new to hold all the random little things. Of course a new bookshelf needs a new frame and apothecary jar, am I right?! haha. I LOVED this idea of passies in a jar and was super excited when I knew we would have a little "she" because it may look to dainty in a boy nursery. That was the first thing that was ready to go in this new room!

This name frame was a fun project that just sat forever and then finally took shape in a matter of days. I bought the frame at this awesome little antique shop in Milford and had no idea where to put it or what to put in it, but I knew I NEEDED it! Once the stripes were up in the nursery and we knew girl, I realllllly wanted to fit it in there somehow. Chris helped me clean up the glass and reinforce the wood and I saw this great flickr site that had free letters, so I got to work. The name was the hardest and last part. There is no going back now because custom matting is kinda pricey I learned, so if we decide to change her name, it MUST be six letters! hahah


This last little guy was my FAVORITE! I saw it online and thought it was so sweet. I bought the pattern and started cutting fabric and instantly started doubting the outcome. I was soooo unsure how it would look. One I put some stuffing in one balloon, I was smitten! With each step it just got cuter and cuter and the little buntings had me smiling ear to ear like an idiot! I TOTALLY LOVE IT! It probably is more for me to look at than for her, but I think it just ties everything together perfectly! I will try and get a better picture when I have more hands to help. It wouldn't stop spinning so they were all blurry. Trust me though, it's adorable!

So, we are officially ready for her to come...which in mom language means, what is TAKING SO LONG! Let's do this, come on little miss. Your clothes are washed, food is frozen, bed is made...let's get this show on the ROAD! WE cannot WAIT to meet you!
1 comment:
Cute!! We can't wait to meet her!!!
Post a Comment