Thursday, November 15, 2012

3:1

It looks like Chris will be the sole source of Manhood in our home for a while longer! 

We were pretty divided on this subject as the time came to find out.  I felt like a girl would really be convenient and it would be so sweet for Say to have a little sister.  The could share a room and the clothes for Saylie would be the correct season for this little peanut. I definitely want a boy some day, but I just felt really excited about this one possibly being a "she".  The dad on the other hand, is just itching for a little guy.

Truth be told, we are thrilled with either, but we each were just leaning in different directions. Even Saylie was in on the action.  She would always say she wanted a little brother if we asked her.  And with one little boy coming into my side of the family there was a definite pull on team boy.

Alas, it is settled. now we can move on to bickering about names! Welcome to the family little missy, can't wait to meet you!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Congratulations! 2 girls! What fun! I agree with you, I think Saylie will love having a little sister. I'm sure your next little miss will be adorable just like your first!

Cerina J. said...

Two girls will be soooo fun, especially for me to photograph so you know I'm happy! Love you guys!

S. Chai said...

Congrats to you all! Can't wait to meet the new little girl (hopefully our little girls will get to play soon =)

Love,
The Chai's