Thursday, July 15, 2010

4 Months Flew By

This week we celebrated Saylie's 4 month milestone! Yes Auntie Carrie I played her Birthday Bear for her and this time she smiled SO BIG! I can't believe this little girl has been here 4 whole months already, and at the same time I feel like we never lived without her! We love her so much. I try not to grit my teeth when I hug her because I want to queeze her in half. We bathe her just to wash off all her kisses (and slobber) and we totally overuse the words I Love You. She is just such a perfect little bundle and we couldn't love her more!
At 4 months old she
  • is 24 1/2" ( 60%), 13.5 lbs ( 45%)
  • has rolled both ways but HATES tummy time so we don't do it much.
  • sleeps 9 hours each night and takes 2-3 naps per day
  • smiles all the time
  • loves to snuggle and be held
  • babbles and chirps (literally, like high pitched, ear piercing chirps)
  • loves taking baths and getting her diaper changed (I think she just likes being nude-which worries me a little for the future)
  • loves riding in the car- she sleeps everytime!
I feel like she is NOT a newbie anymore. (sigh) We are excited to see what else this little one learns. For your viewing pleasure here are some smiles she gave me yesterday!

2 comments:

S. Chai said...

Look at those little painted toesies!! I love this little girl ;) Hope you guys are doing well... can't believe how much she has grown since we last saw her!

Angela and Mike said...

HAH, I love the painted toenails. Awesome. She is darling!