It was a rare occasion for Chris and I to both have the day off. We took advantage of that and our great location and headed to Charleston, SC for a firework show. It was a great trip! we walked around all night on the fourth and fell in LOVE with the historical architecture. I could totally go for a restored southern plantation home. They were BEAUTIFUL!!! We walked around and found a great spot on the water and watched the fireworks. The next day we got up and headed to Fort Sumter for a tour of where the Civil War started. After a historical review, we realized that we are living in the heart of the south. South Carolina was the first state to secede. The fort was so cool. It was crazy to be there and think about the event that happened there, in that same spot, years ago.
2 comments:
Jenny, that house you love - I've SEEN it! I've totally been there and walked right by it and thought the same thing! It is GORGEOUS! What a fun trip! Saylie is so darling, and I can't believe how good you look! You don't look like you were ever prego!
I can't believe you just had a baby, you do not look like it at all!! Please bless I will look as good as Jenny post- pregnancy!
Post a Comment