This is a brag post about someone who will likely never even read this...
Chris is superhuman. I think he has superpowers and is somehow able to do a million things, and do them all well. it is insane! He has been training this summer for the Detroit Marathon. How else would you celebrate your birthday weekend, but by putting your body through a grueling race? I know..it doesn't make sense to me either, but I can still be impressed, right? So he initially just wanted to get in shape, but then he needed goals and a challenge so he set his sights on the marathon.They finished in 4 hrs 18 min. They totally nailed their goal of 4:20 (also, they mostly just wanted to beat Oprah!) the before pictures are a great contrast to the after pics. I am sure a burger never tasted so good. I was a little nervous to navigate Detroit on my own with Say but it went great. Turns out Greektown is so fun and kinda charming, we made friends along the way to the race and this sweet girl was really fun company and a great cheerleader!
1 comment:
Well said Jenny! Chris is superhuman...which also makes him super annoying! Geez Chris, sleep in, eat crap and watch TV already...like the rest of us. PS congratulations!
Post a Comment