I know. This blog is full if them lately. We'll start with some good news. We ordered a camera charger! Pictures are a coming!! So now, on to our excuses. We have been SWAMPED! Chris has been training for his marathon, while taking classes for his Masters. We have had a busy swarm of things at church with our callings, and all this while fighting off my CRAZYYYYY blood sugars.
For those of you whose ears perked up at the mention of crazy blood sugars, this can only mean one thing...we are expecting a special Easter delivery! Yay! And at the same time, HOLY COW! I'm due in April, so finally I am on to my second trimester. About three mornings a week My blood sugar is low enough that I don't wake up and (thank goodness) Chris will feed me juice until i come to. So that is fun. Then i have crazy random lows in the day about once or so a week that make me so low i go into shock. Other times I just get really drunk like and disoriented or paranoid. Needless to say, it is an adventure around here and I am so glad for Chris' help and that Saylie is so old and smart. So, will you forgive me now for not blogging? We are pretty much literally trying to survive. hahah.
So, because I am high risk, we have seen this peanut about eight times already! We know it is definitely a human, it has a full brain and fused skull, with little or no probability of chromosome syndromes. Next month we should find out if the spine is free from defect (so far it is looking great) and what is happening in the gender regions. The last milestone is around december to check out the heart. Then it is just counting down the days until we get to be sleepless and obsessed with our new little one.
Saylie is pretty excited and that makes it so fun. She will always say "goodnight baby" when I am putting her to bed and she will come push her face into my belly and say, "Hi baby, I'm Saylie Chappell" it is so funny. or she will pat my belly and say, "It's okay, baby. It's okay" Her new go to phrase is "get out here baby! Come play with me!" She is going to be such a sweet and FUN sister.
4 comments:
Congratulations on sweet Chappell baby #2! How exciting. I'm so sorry it's been so rough. It's crazy the things we do to get these little babies here. Saylie sounds like she will be the perfect older sister. I'm excited to hear if it's a boy or a girl!
Do you need help?! I am so serious. I can come. You are not that far away and I miss your face anyways. Seriously, call me. I would be such a good helper. oh, and CONGRATULATIONS!
Yay for the baby news!!! I am so excited for you. I am so glad you have Chris there to help you in the mornings. That is really scary. Don't let him out of your sight during this pregnancy...or teach Saylie to dial 911.
So happy for you guys. Saylie is going to be the best sister. And I give you permission to not blog until April. Best wishes, and Happy Halloween, can't wait to see what you dressed your belly up as :)
Post a Comment