Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Found it!

I have been working with Saylie to teach her the parts of her face. We started with Nose...I would point her finger to her nose and say "Nose" and then repeat tirelessly. I would point to my nose and do the same thing. I would ask, "where's your nose?" and point and repeat "Nose!" and then we would clap. So the other day I was quizzing her...this is what she came up with.

I SWEAR that is NOT what we practiced! I am so confused. It was so funny I had to capture it on film, meaning Yes-she answered this way three times in a row. egads!! I think we need to refine that one a little bit.

It seems that she has found that to be comfortable because the other week, while driving with friends, we saw Saylie posed like this...
Not picking, just resting. Don't worry we'll squash the picking-I PROMISE!
It was still a great picture for black mailing her later on in life, and we had a good laugh. love this kid!

1 comment:

Kara said...

That is so awesome. Grace us a huge fan on the "nose rest" She just sticks her finger right up there. Doesn't sound comfortable. But, I'm glad to know that our daughters would totally get along.