Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blessed


Chris and I were able to take Saylie bug up to Virginia so she could be blessed with family and friends. We blessed her at my parents' house. Chris gave the most beautiful blessing!! Thanks so much to everyone who got up early to come over at 9 am and help us give our sweet girl a name and a blessing!! (I had been so nervous about blessing her because I didn't want her to cry or grunt or tute or something, but true to form, she was an angel!)


2 comments:

Tennille and Nathaniel said...

Don't worry, Jenny, there are worse things that could happen than having her cry all through the blessing. My little Tanner peed all over his outfit and his Daddy's suit coat on his blessing day. I had to wash it and get pictures of him in it 2 days later. I absolutely LOVE those pictures Ceri took of her. They are adorable. Congratulations of everything. I can't believe you're a mom. That makes me feel really old suddenly.

Misty Selvidge said...

What a cute picture of my bro and the priesthood power!!