


Saylie had a big weekend! She got to meet 2 aunts and a grandpa!! She loved having extra hands to hold her and feed her and boost her ego by telling her how cute she is! We also loved having everyone down here. Thank you guys for driving 8 hours through the night, on zero sleep!
While they were here Saylie was treated to one of Aunt Ceri's famous photo shoots! She was a great sport and proved to be a pretty good subject too! We did have a few episodes of peeing and pooping on props during some of the nude poses but the pictures proved to be so worth it! I feel like these pictures finally captured what she really looks like. So with no further ado, here are a few favorites!
THANKS CERI!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh congrats! I didn't even know you had her. She is seriously so dang cute. Her eyes are beautiful and her cheeks are the cutest things in the world. How fun. I'm so happy for you. You are going to LOVE being a Mom.
She is SO Darling. I can't wait to meet her! Also, Ceri, wow. You are hired for any future life event or child I may experience. These look incredible! And Chris--are you wearing a MathWorks tee? You totally take the Chappell Geek crown this week :)
Love you guys!
I just completely blog stalked you, and Saylie is GORGEOUS!! And as always, you are totally adorable. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
Saylie is beautiful! Tell Ceri she did such a great job taking pictures. I am just so happy for you guys.
She is so darling!!!!!!! What a pretty little girl! Congrats to you and your cute little fam!
I totally want to take photos of this pretty girl when you guys head up here :) She's gorgeous! Glad things are going well.
Oh, you guys, she is so cute! I always thought my girls were so much cuter in real life. Maybe all I needed was Ceri to take a couple photos and then the rest of the world could have seen their beauty. Ceri did a wonderful job.
How are you doing? I hope you're both getting some sleep and surviving these initial weeks together. Has your Mom been able to come and stay for a while? I bet she just loves being a grandma, I'm sure she's a fantastic grandma!
Post a Comment