Thursday, April 16, 2009

Made Me Giggle!

So, our family is planning our Allsop vacation for this summer. I have been working to coordinate lodging, airfare, excursions, etc. I was just realizing that our group is growing (8) and we will need to find transportation while on the island. I looked into local car rental places and this little beauty is what I came across...


It is called a mini safari! It seats 8-10. It could not have put a bigger grin on my face. I about died laughing when I saw it. I instantly sent it off the rest of the family for entertainment and approval. Luckily we all share the same humor, so picture 8 adult Allsops cruising around on this stunner! hahahahah! I can't wait. We could do nothing but drive on our vacation and I would be soooo happy! Maybe this isn't funny to anyone else, but it made my whole year! The best part is that while my dad may laugh like it is a joke, I think deep down, he is kinda excited to drive it!!

And stay tuned, around mid July, there will be pics to document our "safari"-esque vacation. (we aren't really even going on a safari....we are going to the Caribbean so the name means nothing, but it is kinda like the icing on the cake!)

5 comments:

Woods said...

That's pretty freakin' funny! It made me laugh!!

Marnie said...

I'd love to see your family cruising around in that thing. Maybe that's what my family should have been driving when I was kid.

I just made another comment on your eye ball post. I know it was weeks ago but I couldn't resist commenting on your potential blindness.

Tia and Cam said...

yes! these are awesome! we rented one of these when we visited the virgin islands.. its what they all do over there! it was pretty awesome.. you can yell things at the locals and stuff :) and i wish you guys could have made it to our wedding.. it was a party!! will i ever see you again?

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Haha that is FUNNY! You look so beautiful in your header picture by the way =)

Julee said...

I think it has Allsop written all over it. It's perfect! Please make and share videos of cruising around in it.