Saturday, October 1, 2011

Our GREAT weekend pt 2

After the orchard, we were on a high so we headed straight to the mall for some food and...any guesses?
PUPPIES! Our mall has a Petland, and it is a MUST whenever we go. Say goes NUTS! Go figure that Chris and I would have an animal lover. We pretty much decided on day 1 that we never want pets. Something about these pictures tells me we will have to work really hard not to cave. So by this point we had a tot who was in HEAVEN. How would we ever compete with such a great day?! I was stumped too. By Aunt Ceri came prepared. Knowing that Sue is a shoe girl, she gave Saylie her first pair of tap shoes.As it turns out, it is harder than it looks. but we found a great place for her to practice. and Grandma was a great audience. But all her hard work was worth it.
because she put on quite a performance.And apparently, she was pretty pleased with herself.
Leave it to a great photographer to make me fall in love with this little lady.all.over.again!

5 comments:

DoubravaFam said...

Your sister takes such great pictures! I LOVE saylies tap outfit!

Kaylie and Garrett said...

Uh! My heart hurts when I look at Saylie in that dress! I want a girl! (But just one, or else I'll go broke.)

Misty Selvidge said...

Saylie is so cute! We love to dance!!!

Cam and Tia said...

yes, a GREAT photographer. SOOOOO FUNNY and adorable these cute pictures. She looks like quite the performer. her outfit isnt half bad either :)

Jennifer said...

I love the ones of her looking in the mirror--so funny! :)