Wednesday, March 16, 2011

a ONEderful Day! (and a bagillion photos)

**There are more new posts below this one so if you would love an overdose of cuteness don't stop at the bday party!!**

Well, let the denial begin! I am the mom of a ONE year old! It seriously flew by so fast! It seems like we have always had her on the one hand, but then on the other I can still remember so clearly the day we met her face to face! All day Saturday I kept checking the clock and telling Chris exactly what we were doing at that time one year ago. At 10:59 am (her birth time0 we found her in the dog food. AwEsOmE! hahah It was remarkable that same helpless little thing had grown into such a fun little girl. We love her so much. She is such a little joy and always makes us laugh, even when she is being a little naughty. We have A TON of amazing pictures, thanks to Ceri, so get comfy! I should have done a slide show, but oh well!!


Saylie, Bryan and Chris on the BIG piano. She thought she was pretty awesome when the floor sang to her every time she walked.


Sumi teaching her the ropes of the cell phone.
Say and Grammy
A summer outfit from Aunt Ceri


Despite what the picture looks like, I know the dress is a little small for me...I just might have been a little jealous. Saylie however, was content with the box full of paper! So CUTE! Thanks Passuth Family!
Saylie and Mrs. Jodi
She was thrilled when we all applauded her cake mess.
Belly painting by Grandpa
Such a classic Saylie pose. She is such a ham!

Eats like her mom, sweet tooth like her dad. Awesome.

Getting into it.
This flame lasted about 2 seconds. So glad we got a picture. I had to extinguish so she didn't scald her little hands.
Getting down to the diaper for the cake show
Giving Grandy a taste of her frosting.
She cracks up when Auntie Gretchen gives her airplane rides...when mom does it, not so funny. hmmm
Learning to play the maracas with Jodi and Chris
Doesn't she just look so old? (Well both of them do! CRAZY!)
Saylie kinda was obsessed with this card and was NOT about to share it with Chris. hahah
A hug from Kim!
Again with the card!
Hanging with Uncle Bryan
the Chamberlain family!
Miss Gia hanging out on the couch with her skinny jeans and kickin shoes. LOVE this girl!
Seriously? how precious is this girl?
the S cakes
the ladybug cakes
Uncle Mikey!

The guest of honor

Until next year, right? hahah

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Great pics, looks like it was a wonderful, fun day. Happy Birthday Sweet Saylie, wish we could have been there! Love & Miss You All Tons!! GAC xo

The Chappells said...

Carrie- you guys were there. Her bear sang to her all day long! Love you!!

DoubravaFam said...

Holy Cow!! I can't believe she's one already! That went by incredibly fast!! Super cute pics :)

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Saylie!!! Time is flying. I LOVE the birthday pictures with the cake. So cute. It helps that you have an incredibly adorable child. The dimple? Seriously? Amazing. I know what you mean about the denial. Somehow saying your child is one feels totally different. Bring on toddlerhood!

Tia Bowen Films said...

so when did you become a profesh photographer? those pictures of her and that birthday banner... perfect! looks like a blast, and those cupcakes/cake were pretty incredible too. very talented! fun to see all those familiar faces. Happy Birthday Saylie! that does seem very fast. time for number 2?? :)

S. Chai said...

Love the pics!! She's such a cutie, can't believe how well these turned out with her destroying that cake!

Harmony said...

so adorable!!! i am so sad i couldnt be there!! the pictures are so dang cute! oh my gosh!!!! i cant stop with the exclamations!!!!!

Savannah said...

Holy moley! A whole year old- that's crazy how fast it goes!! You are thee cutest mommy ever! And those pics of her eating cake, did a professional take those? I love them!