Saturday, January 29, 2011

Crunch

Say has a bunch of teeth now and loves to show them off. She got such a kick out of eating these pretzels. Hopefully you all find it as entertaining as we did. She scrunches her face and breathes rapidly when she's real excited.

Sorry all our posts are about the babe, but she is obviously the cutest member of our family!! (and the most entertaining...I thought about posting cute videos of me eating, but THEY DON'T EXIST!) so enjoy these for now and i'll work on my ability to entertain an audience!)










2 comments:

Tia and Cam said...

that really is pretty cute. I love eating pretzels too... i should start sniffling after each bite to show my excitement. would that be awkward on an adut?

Laurel said...

That is adorable! I love your posts about your baby...not that watching you eat would be any less exciting:)