Friday, October 29, 2010

It's Me...Mario!!!

One night during my pregnancy I shot up in bed and woke Chris to tell him that I had just thought of the perfect Halloween costume for our future family of three.

So, since we had been talking about it for the past 10 months we figured we kinda needed to follow through. We had a really fun time. Saylie totally made the trio work. I do think that I swallowed about a pound of the nasty black stuff in our mustache. EWW GROSS!
The other shot is of Saylie in our practice run a few weeks ago. I think the mustaches freaked her out a little bit.

8 comments:

Kara said...

Love the costumes! Very clever. Sorry about the grody 'staches.

Woods said...

That's hilarious!! Holy cow Jenny Saylie is adorable! She has the cutest dimples! I love her

Brooke said...

She is so so cute. I love it.

Savannah said...

Darling idea! What a cute little mushroom head, aw!

S. Chai said...

You guys were talking about this!! So glad you did it lol, love Saylie's mushroom cap haha.

Misty Selvidge said...

Cute costumes!!! Isn't it fun being parents:)

Ashley said...

!!! Oh my goodness, this is the cutest!! Great idea.

Tia and Cam said...

soo funny. you pulled it off well. The best looking mario clan eVER!