Monday, September 13, 2010

.5



I blinked and suddenly Saylie is half a year old! What the heck?! I had my first moments of sadness realizing how fast my baby girl was becoming a crazy munchkin toddler. We had her wellness check today and here are her stats...

Height- 26.75" - 80%
Weight - 15lb9oz - 50%
Head - 17" - 75%

She
*LOVES chewing on her toes and is quite flexible.
*can almost sit up on her own, but still wobbles and tilts over.
*holds her own bottle really well.
*can pull herself to a standing position while holding onto my fingers.
*LOVES bananas, likes carrots and HATES avocado.
*has no teeth yet, but is chewing on EVERYTHING.
*Is the cutest stinking thing we have ever known.

1 comment:

Marnie said...

Jenny, she is so cute! I love that you can see so much personality in her smile. Ginger loved chewing on her tows, too. I think we have a million pictures of her just sucking away on her toes because I thought it was so cute.