p.s. this was her mom's first trip to the pool in over a year so she apologizes for the ghostly complexion and her appearance in a swim suit-please forgive her, and don't throw up!
Monday, June 21, 2010
She Survived !!
While home for Father's Day we were able to take Saylie to the pool for the first time. She was decked out in her special suit from Grandma Chappell, along with a TON of sunscreen and her hat. She had an audience of lifeguards watching her every move (and laughing their heads off). I must say that she did suchhhhh a great job! We had so co much fun with her! She seemed to like the pool alright, but she did have her reservations about going under the water. All in all, she handled it like a champ and warmed up to the idea of being a fish this summer. There will be MANY MORE trips to the pool.
p.s. this was her mom's first trip to the pool in over a year so she apologizes for the ghostly complexion and her appearance in a swim suit-please forgive her, and don't throw up!
p.s. this was her mom's first trip to the pool in over a year so she apologizes for the ghostly complexion and her appearance in a swim suit-please forgive her, and don't throw up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
She's so cute! I love little babies in swimming suits. She looks so different in every picture, I forget how fast they change as they grow.
Finally got her into the pool! Such a cutie!!
I'm so jealous you have a little diaper bum to take to the pool! She is darling!!
seriosuly, girls camp brought back so many memories... hilarious ones. but no one peeing their pants is def. an improvement :) I had a little more patience this year. your daughter is so cute! i wanna go the pool with her :) glad you are so happy
also, can you teach me how to show when people update their blogs?
She looks cute in her swim suit!!!I wish I could see Chris being a Dad. I have seen you be a Mom and you are great!!
what's your email? bowen.tia@gmail.com
Post a Comment