These aren't a ton better than our last ones but you do kinda see face more...and I promised the Grandma's I would put them up!!! For some reason she is either shy or just stubborn so her face is ALWAYS covered. Here it is smashed between the Uterine wall and the Placenta. GROSS! She has totally caught up in the size department. She almost doubled her size in the last month. She was a whopping 2lbs 11 oz. I guess she enjoyed Christmas as much as I did!! Ü
This is at 27 weeks (and Happy Birthday KIMBO!)

The nice big pillow pressing against her right cheek would be the placenta...Kinda grosses me out, but I guess that is pretty normal.
And as you can all imagine we can't wait to meet this little ladybug in person!!
This is at 27 weeks (and Happy Birthday KIMBO!)The nice big pillow pressing against her right cheek would be the placenta...Kinda grosses me out, but I guess that is pretty normal.
6 comments:
Holy cow!! I swear, in the first picture she kinda looks like Chris, his nose at least. Way cute! Can't wait to meet the munchkin!
oh my heck! i still cant believe you are going to be a mom to a little girl! i wish i was there for all the excitement! love you babe
Ahh what a cute picture!!! We can't wait to hold her!!!
Wow! I love these pictures! So fun! I keep telling myself to not get baby hungry, but you look so cute and so does your smushed-up baby! how exciting for you guys! and yes, we are moving to, (drumroll please) . . . North Carolina! Bryce got a job at ECU. See you soon!
They did those 3D ultrasounds at our last appointment-they are crazy! I can't decide if I like them better then the normal kind or not. We just like seeing him moving around. Hope you're feeling well!
That is SO cool! :) I am SO excited for you guys!! I miss you tons!! :)
Post a Comment