Did I say hint? I meant answer....
it's still really early (7 weeks) so I am really quite nervous about the early stage risks and the added risks of being Diabetic. I have been working sooooo hard to test regularly and for the most part I have been having GREAT blood sugars. Tomorrow we go in for our first appointment to try and hear the heartbeat. I am literally holding my breath until that is over and all is well. I will of course post what happens (well not everything....hahahah). Can't wait to meet this little kidney bean! Isn't it so crazy how you can love something that looks like an edible alien? Blows my mind but we do!!
12 comments:
yahoo!!! CONGRATS!! thats so awesome!!
Oh yay!! I'm so excited for you! There is nothing better than being parents!
Congratulations!!! That was my guess to the riddle but I didn't want to be wrong! I hope everything goes well at your appointment! How have you been feeling??
Yea! That was the first thing I thought with your last post, but the tail threw me off.
Congrats you two! You are going to be the funnest mom ever! :)
We are so excited for you both! Its good I'm not pregnant yet then I can come and see the little Chappell when he/she is born! I guess we better plan on another VA trip next spring.
Congratulations!!! I'm SOOOOO excited for you guys. Good luck with your appointment. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. When are you due?
I kept trying to figure out what was the size of a grape and a blueberry with a tail, and couldn't come up with anything clever. Then, the actual picture of the blueberry on the branch totally threw me off.
Like someone else said, you'll be a funny mom. I know that probably sounds like a weird compliment, but I mean it in a positive way. You're down to earth and funny and witty and you'll be so cute with a baby.
You guys really will love being parents. It's so awesome and hard and crazy and I can't wait for you. The first three months totally suck but then it gets really, really great. Ginger couldn't be better. Penny could be better-behaved but she's still wonderful to have around.
Anyways, congratulations! I bet your mom is so excited for a little grand child to spoil.
Oh that is so exciting. I am so happy for you both. Keep us posted.
Yay! SO exciting, Congrats! :)
what the hell i can not believe you did not call me or text me you blogged and i never check it! but i am so excited for you! congratulations guys! LOVE YOU
Congratulations! I bet your mom can't wait to have a grand baby around!
congrats! yahoo! yippee!
Post a Comment