Fun slide show. That place looks awesome! I've heard wonderful things about the Outer Banks. You look so much like your family. In some pictures I think you look just like Gretchen, then in other pictures you look like Ceri, and then in one of them you look just like your mom.
By they way, you don't look pregnant in that shirt. My mother-in-law just asked me the other day if I was waiting to "make an announcement" about me being pregnant. Who says that?
1 comment:
Fun slide show. That place looks awesome! I've heard wonderful things about the Outer Banks. You look so much like your family. In some pictures I think you look just like Gretchen, then in other pictures you look like Ceri, and then in one of them you look just like your mom.
By they way, you don't look pregnant in that shirt. My mother-in-law just asked me the other day if I was waiting to "make an announcement" about me being pregnant. Who says that?
Post a Comment