Friday, February 20, 2009

Those of you who know my mom may think this post is funny....I have become a compulsive treat maker! I CAN'T BE STOPPED. Growing up we always teased my mom that she should run an eating disorder rehab center because she just always fed us and it was always so good taht we never learned portion control. Well, I am on my way to filling Charmy's shoes!! I thought I would make some Snickerdoodles for YW and a few extra for Valentine treats and Visiting Teaching. I doubled the batch, no big deal right? It turned out the recipe had already been doubled for me. So this nice MOUND of cookies is minus the other 3 dozen cooking...seriously it is pretty sick the amount of treats Chris and I consume and it is totally my fault!

This picture makes me laugh because it looks like I am just posing like I am going to eat the whole tray, but in reality that is mostly what happened...snickerdoodle for breakfast, one for snack, one after lunch and pretty soon....Jenny has consumer her whole caloric intake in these stinkin cookies. Oh Billy is all I can say!

No comments: