Monday, November 5, 2007

I Think I Lose At Tag!!!!

So- I am it and do i just send this back in a circle or does the game end because everyone on the list is tagged?? Unless i recruit more people to blog....If Harmony makes a blog I call being able to tag her!!! hahaha


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
*Trying to keep my first boyfriend a secret from my parents...
*Being Student Council President at Oak Hill Elementary.
*Wearing a volleyball jersey that said "Niffes" because Niffer got misspelled
*Being a turtle in the dancing portion of Under the Sea for our Disney SPectacular chorus concert
*Vacationing in the Bahamas right before my dad dropped the bomb that we were moving to UT.

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
*Waking up for early morning seminary...sometimes! haha
*Dying to be back in Utah with my friends.
*Working at Banana Republic.
*Being a DD on the weekends!!!
*Meeting Chris at a youth conference in Kirtland, OH.

5 Things I was doing 1 year ago:
*Playing Guitar Hero daily with Chels, Ash and Harms!
*Becoming obsessed with scrapbooking.
*MOving back to Virginia.
*Getting over a 6 month run of Pneumonia!
*Checking the mail everyday for letters from Chris-freaking out about what was going to happen!

5 Snacks I enjoy:
*Fresh Fruit
*Rocky Road iCe Cream
*Kolaskys
*Funfetti Cookies
*Good 'n Plentys

5 Things I did yesterday:
*Went to Church
*Made a budget to remind myself that i am SOO POOR! ahahah
*Watched Extreme Home Makeover
*Made a list of everything I have to do this week
*Made dinner

5 Jobs I've had:
*Nanny
*Banana Republic
*Taking orders for Phytoplankton Juice
*Admin Asst for a construction company
*Best Buy

5 Things I would do if I had a million dollars :(I guess i should just say Diddo to Britt!)
*Invest it!
*Buy a house I could stay in for the rest of my life.
*Shop- and not try and hide it from the husband! haha oops!
*Travel to see friends and family and THE WORLD! First Greece, then AFrica on the way to New Zealand!
*Stop worrying about health insurance bills and just make a dozen cute babies to dress sooo cute!

5 TV shows I like:
*The Office
*Cash Cab
*Friends (i still watch re-runs!)
*Run's House
*Do It Yourself shows- or anything about design and decor.

5 Things I hate doing:
*Waking up to that gross sound of an alarm!
*Working late.
*Wasting money on stupid things.
*Sleeping in my bed alone...I HATE when Chris is gone!
*rushing-it makes me sooo stressed!

5 Biggest Joys of the moment:
*Chris!!!! I wish you all knew him better because he just makes everything better by being a part of it! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!
*Decoration our first place and filling it with our stuff and our memories.
*Being in contact with all my friends still!!
*Being a wife and cooking (i know sorry Britt!) I love cooking for some reason!
*My family
*(so i added a 6th no big deal) CHRISTMAS SEASON!!! I have caught the bug and i am sooo stinkin' excited~

1 comment:

Woods said...

Those were the times. I love thinking about all of the good memories. Your tag was fun to read. Hey lets try working on Harm to start a blog!! I would love it but I don't think it's happening. Love ya